Management & Leadership Coaching
Looking to boost team’s morale? ThinkWell has the expertise you need for building your team, and your leaders. We use a number of proven tools including StrengthFinder, custom feedback reports, 360 reviews, and team games.
What happens in a coaching session?
- Before the session, the individual takes the test online and the results are sent to ThinkWell Consulting.
- The session is one hour (face to face preferred, but not required).
- The individual receives a workbook that is used during the session.
- The individual receives a 5x7 of their top 5 strengths that can sit on their desk or be hung on their wall.
- The session is solely focused on the positives of their strengths. Often the meeting begins with this question: “How would you like it if people relied on you for doing things you love and are naturally good at?”
What happens in a group session?
- The group sessions are where all the parts come together as a whole.
- With a heavy emphasis on interaction, aspiration, and fun, these sessions provide exceptional team building.
- Parts of the presentation are presented in the style of various game shows such as Family Feud, Password, and Jeopardy (complete with music, sound effects, and game show buzzers!).
- The outcome is a more cohesive group that better understands each other and views each other in a positive light.
Want to learn more about our team building or executive training? Please contact us.