Core Values & Messaging Session
ThinkWell’s Core Values & Messaging (CVM) session is a two-hour, structured whiteboard session where we discover your key descriptors, values, differentiators, story, and narrative.
The resulting deliverable is a ~20-page CVM Guide that becomes the foundation for all of the content we develop for you including:
- Website Content
- Social Posts
- Press Releases
- Marketing Materials
- Digital Ads
- Onboarding Documents
- Client Proposals
ThinkWell’s Core Values & Messaging Session (CVM) is a keystone of our methodology. The CVM is an extremely valuable communication and organizational tool because it:
- Helps us understand the needs of your audience;
- Imparts your core values and differentiators to the market;
- Accelerates ThinkWell’s understanding of what makes your organization tick;
- Saves you time because you don’t have to approve every social media post because you trust us with your key messages;
- Creates an opportunity to remind your team about your core values — we know that a team who works with purpose builds a more effective organization.
It doesn’t matter how good your creative and design are if they don’t reflect your brand’s core values and messaging.